Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Here are the pictures Joseph sent with his last e-mail. Hopefully you noticed the requests he made in his several post scripts (PS). I will definitely be sending him pictures but I'm sure that he would appreciate mail from anyone else who wants to send a picture. I have all the family birthdays but would appreciate knowing friends birthdays to put on the calendar I'm sending to him. So if you are one of Joseph's friends who would like him to remember your birthday, please send it to me in an e-mail ASAP. (gpgandy@gmail.com)



Castle at Kumamoto



Kumamoto



Castle at Kumamoto



Pizza served at a Relief Society activity



A member's front yard

No comments:

Post a Comment