Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

August 28, 2013



Dear Family,

Well I'm really looking forward to hearing where Joshua is going. It sounds like everything is going great back home. Thanks for sending the addresses.

Things here have been going pretty well. My new glasses are a bit of an adjustment but I'm glad I can now see better than I could before. This last week we had a great time. We found a new investigator that we are excited to work with. We also had one funny experience that really just made my day. While we were housing we met this old lady who was very happy. She also spoke a little bit of english that she learned from doing karaoke I think. It was funny because she started singing "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray." I felt like I just had to sing along. It was just one of those experiences that really made me smile.

Other than that things have been going extremely well. The work has been great and there is nothing better than when you can share your testimony of this gospel. I know that it is the power of the Holy Ghost that will touch the hearts of the people we meet. I hope that we'll do our best at keeping the Spirit with us always. I love you all so much and am grateful for your prayers.

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment