Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Monday, April 15, 2013

April 14, 2013

Dear Family,

This week has been a super fun week. Especially with the chance to see general conference. It was very uplifting.

We did have some interesting funny experiences though that I would like to share. On Wednesday we went out with four other missionaries and passed out over 2000 flyers for our English class so hopefully it will continue to grow. While we were doing that this dog started chasing my zone leader that I was with at the time. It was kind of scary at the moment.

Another thing that happened which I thought was unbelievable was that I blew up an egg. I had been told that it is impossible to take an egg in your hand and then brake by just trying to make a fist. I had tried before and couldn't do it but last week I did. It was actually super unfortunate because egg got everywhere. So it wasn't terribly fun to clean up. Those were just a couple of random funny things that happened.

As for the work though we keep pressing forward doing our best to find those who are prepared. I know that the Lord will be able to guide us. This week we spent the last part of the week in another area to watch conference. It was a lot of fun I had the chance to work with Elder McConnell who was in the MTC with me. I enjoy the mission so much.

I'm going to make my guesses for where Joshua will be spending the next two years. Foreign: Fukuoka Japan. Stateside: Boston. Those are my two guesses. I can't wait to hear where he is going. I know that Heavenly Father has a purpose and a plan for whereever he sends us. I love you all so very much.

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment