Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Monday, May 6, 2013

May 5, 2013 - Hearts Being Opened

Dear Family,

Joshua's mission call really is super exciting news. I can't wait for him to experience mission life.

Well as for things here it has been another great week as usual. We are still working hard to find more people to teach. I feel like the work here has really started to progress and the people are opening up their hearts to listen to the gospel. This last week we met this college student on the street and talked a little bit about the gospel. It went so well that now we have an appointment to meet with him tomorrow. We also got a random phone call from this lady that we have never met. She called and told us how she was interested in learning English but then said how much more interested she was in learning about our church. So now we have an appointment with her on Wednesday.

Not only have we been able to find those who are prepared but they have been finding us. This next week we have a lot more scheduled appointments with our investigators. I'm looking forward to sharing the gospel with each of them. I'm so grateful to know that the Lord is blessing us in this work. Without His help it would be impossible to do on my own. My love for this work is growing stronger everyday. I'm beginning to feel a greater love for the investigators we have been teaching. I'm so very grateful for all of your prayers. I love you all very much.

Love Elder Joseph Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment