Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 14, 2013

Dear Family,

Well I can't believe that I'm 20 now. It feels like yesterday that I was in Elementary school just waiting to go to recess. I had a great birthday and we even had some cake. On my birthday we went to a Tongan members house where we had a great meal.

This week we worked a lot with the members and visited a lot of investigators. It really helps to have the members involved because missionaries will change but if they have ward members who are friends there is always someone around to help them. The members here are really helpful.

This area is different from my other areas because it isn't a big city at all. There are a lot more homes than apartments. We are kind of up in the mountains and actually had some snow just the other day which we actually played soccer in with some investigators. Also in response to Daniel's e-mail how he met an Elder Stratford's mom. Well Elder Stratford is my zone leader and we are in the same district right now so that is interesting.

Sorry this e-mail is so short. I love you all very much.

Love Elder Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment