Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

August 7, 2013

Dear Family, 

Well I'm sorry for e-mailing kind of late this week. Our p-day was changed to Thursday this week so our entire zone could spend p-day together. Next week it will be back to normal though. Everything has been going super well we have so many investigators that we are teaching every week. We are trying to do our best in helping all of them. Everyone is different so we are really trying to figure out there needs. This would be so hard if we had to do it all by ourselves which is why the Spirit is so helpful in our everyday work. 

Well I'm sorry for the short e-mail I don't have to much time today. Tomorrow is our zone conference so I'm looking forward to learning a lot then. I love you all so very much.

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy  

No comments:

Post a Comment