Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Friday, June 28, 2013

June 23, 2013

Dear Family,

Wow I`m super excited for Joshua to be going into the MTC. His time
there will be a lot shorter than mine was but I hope he loves it. I
learned so much while I was in the MTC and really enjoyed my time
there. Missions are so great I love to hear about all of the news
about people going out to serve.

Well things here have been going
really great. The work is progressing and we have so many
investigators that it is beginning to get a little hard teaching all
of them. We will keep doing our best to help each of them though. We
have also found a lot of people that seem like they have been prepared
to receive the gospel. It has been so much fun going out everyday and
sharing the gospel.

This week we had a good experience with service
and how service can really help in the work. Last week we met a
foriegner who is related to a member here. They called us and asked
for some help because there was a language barrier. So we gladly went
and helped out and did some translating. It did help me feel a little
more confident about my Japanese but there is always room for
improvement. Yesterday this investigator came to church and we had a
great lesson. We learned that he is very humble and heavily relies on
Jesus Christ. We are doing our best to help him and all of our other
investigators to learn the truthfulness of the gospel. I know that the
Holy Ghost is the most important part of this work. I`m grateful for
all of your prayers and love you all so very much.

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment