Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April 24, 2012

Hey everyone I'm finally in Japan. Today we are mainly having orientations all day. Tonight I will find out my area and who my trainer is so that's exciting. We passed out cards for an English class later tonight. Some people started asking me questions about it and I wasn't sure how to respond so I just kept pointing at the card. I understood about half of what they were saying. My p-day is going to be on Monday most likely so I'll let you know how the first week and everything else goes then. I love you all! Elder Gandy P.S. Oh, and I got the card you sent. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment