Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4, 2014

Note:  Just a reminder that Joseph will be home next week and will be speaking in Sacrament Meeting on February 16 at 11:00  (at the Hunter Central Stake Center on 6000 West).

Dear Family,

Well last week was great.  We have been working super hard. We were able to find a new investigator.  The only downside is that he is going to the Philippines but we are planning to refer him to the missionaries over there. 

We also had a special conference the other day with Elder Aoyagi from the 70. It was awesome hearing him speak. There was a lot that I learned and other things that helped me remember some of my own personal experiences. I felt like it was a very spiritual meeting. The meeting was held in Hiroshima and I got to go back and spend the night in my old area. I saw so many missionaries that I knew,  a couple of which were in the MTC including my MTC companion. 

Everything has been going fantastic and I`m loving every single minute of mission life. I`m going to keep doing my best until the very end but I don`t think that will be the end. My mission will continue on throughout my life and I will still be a missionary. I hope to be like Paul "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith."(Thanks Daniel for the great scripture.  At least I `m pretty sure it was the one on your mission plaque.) Anyways I love you all and am so grateful for your prayers of support.

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment