Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2014

Dear Family,

Well this last week has been pretty good. We have been working and searching for some new investigators and finally found some. All of our investigators and members are doing great. It has been great working here in Yamaguchi. We have got a lot planned for these next few days that is going to keep us super busy. 

As far as news goes I was asked to speak in church last Sunday. It was pretty funny because this was the third Sunday in row I have given a talk. A few weeks ago I was assigned a talk to give about the Godhead and then last fast Sunday they found out I was going home soon so they asked me to bear my testimony thinking it was my last chance.  Then the other day a few of the speakers did not take very much time so they had a lot of time to fill and so then they asked me again to come up and talk about Baptism and the Sacrament. So that is kind of funny and then I know I have to give a talk next Sunday as well. So I`m hoping the fourth Sunday goes good as well. That is just something that the four of us have been laughing about recently. 

Well I`m excited to see you in a few days. Until then I`ll keep working hard. I love you all so much!

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy

P.S. I just want to ask and make sure that only family comes to the airport on Friday. Thanks. I Love You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment