Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

January 5, 2013

Dear Family,

Well this last week was New Years and transfer calls. So I now have a new companion who just happens to be the Australian (Elder Poole) who was here with me last transfer. It is fun working with him and I`m sure we will get a lot done. 

Another piece of news is that there are also two new Elders here with us. Elder Bush and Elder Rees who are both from Utah. The cool thing is that I knew Elder Bush from high school we had a few classes together and we`re both friends with Braden. I knew he was in the mission but didn`t meet up with him until now. We are actually both zone leaders and district leaders together but have different companions which is an interesting set up. So I feel like it is going to be a super fun transfer. 

For New Years we were invited over to a members house where we had a bunch of traditional Japanese New Years food which I thought was great. It has been a good week and we are still trying to find some new investigators. However everything is going good and we have good investigators we are working with. 

Well for some reason I always blank on what happened last week when I`m sitting in front of the computer. Anyways I love you all and hope you enjoy the New Year!

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment