Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12, 2014

Dear Family,

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday.  We all went out to eat but we spent the entire day on the street talking to everyone we saw.  It was a lot of fun and I just really enjoy talking to people. 

This week that was our main focus. However we also had some great visits with members. We also have some really awesome investigators. They all seem like they want to believe but are not sure on how they can. We are doing our best to explain things simply and helping them recognize the Spirit. We know that if they feel the power of the Holy Ghost they can come to know this message is true. I think that is something that will help them progress and come closer unto Christ. 

Last week we also went to Fukuoka for a leadership training and learned a lot of great things on setting goals and connecting with people that we meet.  Pres. Gustafson also talked to us about the Atonement and had a lot of neat insights. On Thursday we passed that training on to our zone I felt like it went well but President definitely gives it the best. 

I`m still doing my best and working as hard as I can everyday. I hope that things continue to go well and that we can keep seeing miracles. I love the Lord, this gospel, and this work. I love you all so very much and am grateful for your support and prayers. I hope you have another good week.

Love, Elder Joseph Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment