Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Monday, February 25, 2013

February 24, 2013

[Note from Gayleen: Joshua has started working on his mission papers. That is what Joseph refers to at the beginning of this e-mail.]

Dear Family,

That is some exciting news about Joshua. I hope he comes to Fukuoka. If he doesn't I'm sure he will go exactly where the Lord needs him. That is something great about a mission. You know that you are where you are because the Lord has sent you there. We might not know why but as we trust in Him we might learn the reason. Anyways I'm looking forward to hearing more about it as it gets a little bit closer.

Well things here have been going well. We have been doing our best to share the gospel with everyone. I really do love mission life. It is always exciting. I feel like my favorite part about missionary work is sharing with others how the gospel helps us. I know that I have felt more happiness because of my knowledge of our Savior and His Atonement for each and everyone of us. I'm thankful that I have this time to serve Him by serving the people here in Nago. I want to do my best to help others feel the same joy I have felt which joy can only come from learning and gaining a testimony of the truthfulness of the restoration of the gospel. I know that there is a lot that I still don't know but now I just have to trust in Heavenly Father that everything will work out as long as I follow Him. I'm thankful for all of your examples. I love you all so much.

Love Elder Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment