Welcome to Elder Joseph Gandy's Mission Blog. You will find Joseph's letters and other pertinent information about him and his work in the Japan Fukuoka Mission.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 18, 2013

Dear Family,

Wow that was a lot of news. It sounds like so much has happened in just a short amount of time. That is exciting that you and Daniel are going to Sapporo. It would be funny if you ran into Braden while you were there. The news about the beehive was a bit shocking to read. Will it be safe for me to come home in a year?

Anyway it has been another great week. Today for p-day we rode our bikes across a couple of Islands just off the coast of our area. The weather is really nice and it is actually getting pretty hot now. I also gave another talk in church yesterday. It was pretty easy because they asked me to talk about missionary work which is what I do everyday. This last week has mainly been finding. We have had a lot of opportunities to share our testimonies and to share the gospel with others. We also found a couple of people who seem like they might become investigators. I'm sure that we are also helping in the preparing process. I have high hopes for this area and really hope to strengthen the ward here.

It has been good week. I'm thankful for all of your prayers and support. I love you all very much.

Love Elder Gandy

No comments:

Post a Comment